Oh the dilemmas of working on a motor when it has been removed from the car.
If you're a mechanic, you’ll know that it can be difficult to work on an engine when it's been removed from the car. Regardless of their size, motors are heavy objects which can be dangerous to work on if you don’t secure them is a fixed position. This handy stand and mount will provide you with the support you need!
This engine stand and mount is the perfect purchase for mechanics or anyone wanting to work on a car engine. The four adjustable mounting fingers ensure the engine is kept firmly in place to ensure safe working.
The 360 degree swivel head means you can rotate the engine so you can work comfortably and avoid awkward positioning. The stand also features wheels so you can easily move the engine around your workplace or shed.
A great gift for the grease monkey in your family! Buy today and keep them happy and safe while they work!
- Essential tool for building, repair and maintenance jobs
- Reach all sides of the engine
- 360 degree swivel head
- Universal - suitable for a wide range of engines
- 4 adjustable mounting fingers
- Base wheels allow easy movement of any engine
- Material: Iron
- Weight capacity: 1000lb
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 72.5 x 71 x 80cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 86 x 19 x 20cm
- Gross weight: 16kg
- 1 x Engine Stand & Mount
- 1 x Manual