Fishing Rod Rack / Frame / Holder for 26 Rods
Questions & Answers
Whether you’re a passionate angler or a fishing shop owner, you’re going to appreciate this wooden rack that can hold up to 26 fishing rods!
Organize, display and store your collection in an easily accessible and visible manner.
- Can hold 26 fishing rods
- Store and display rods
- Personal or shop use
- Durable wooden rack
- Anticorrosion coating
- Quick and easy to install
- Material: Wood
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 80.5 x 30 x 62cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 13 x 12.5cm
- Gross weight: 4.63kg
- 1 x Fishing Rod Rack / Frame / Holder
- 18 x Screws
- 18 x Nuts
- $5.99 - North Island Targeted Overnight Delivery; South Island 2-3 days. (Rural extra 2-3 days)
- Rural delivery costs $3.60 extra to your total shipping fee.
- Signature required service is available during the checkout process at an extra cost $0.20 per order.
At Crazysales.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Importers Warranty: 3 Month Return to Base
Here at CrazySales we want to ensure that you feel at ease with any purchase that you make here on our website. The following terms and conditions apply to our 3 months return to base warranty:
Warranties do not cover:
- It is the buyers responsibility to arrange the return of the item
- Contact and approval must be obtained prior to returning any product purchased
- CrazySales will endeavour to replace or repair where possible. Refunds will only be offered in such a case where a replacement or repair is not viable
- In cases where returned items are tested as fully functional, the buyer will be liable for any additional shipping costs occured in returning and resending the item
- Warranties are non-transferable beyond the original buyer
- Warranty valid in New Zealand only
- Normal wear & tear
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed
- Neglect and careless storage
- Unauthorised repairs
Are the screws and nuts stainless steel? (2013-11-30 14:56:58)
Dear Customer, Thank you for your inquiry. The screws and nuts are made from iron, and coated zinc. Kind Regards Crazysales (2013-12-02 17:33:37)
© Copyright 2008-2017 CrazySales.co.nz, Qualimax Ltd. - Online Bargain Shopping
PO Box 302587, North Harbour, North Shore, New Zealand | Terms & Conditions