For generations training wheels have been the way of not teaching children how to ride a bike. It's a childhood ritual: remove tiny wheels, watch your child fall off, repeat. It doesn't have to be like this anymore.
With this, kids will learn the important first step of riding a bike - balance. The front wheel has been extended forward in a chopper style, allowing a wider turning circle and ultimately reducing the risk of falling over the front when turning.
Without pedals, chains or gears, it reduces the risk of crashes and injuries while giving your children less to think about while learning a new skill.
Click Buy Now to connect the gap between tricycles and two-wheel bicycles!
- Corrects the tragic historical error of training wheels
- Great way to build confidence and balance
- Built low to the ground so that a tiny tot can easily climb on or off any time
- Lets children control their own speed
- Eventually develop the coordination skills needed to ride a bike with pedals
- Colour: Red / blue
- Material: ABS
- Ages: 3-10 years old
- Weight capacity: 40kg
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 86 x 14 x 44cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 66 x 19 x 32cm
- 1 x Main Frame
- 1 x Front Wheel
- 1 x Rack
- 2 x Long Screws
- 2 x Nuts
- 1 x L Spanner