The Powerball: a wrist and arms exercise gyroscope ball that strengthens and tones your arms. This isn’t some space-age gadget. You can have this today!
This powerball works by spinning the attached rope with the wrist to get it rotating. With the ability to generate between 1 and 30 pounds of resistance by spinning at speeds of up to 12,000 R.P.M, this wrist ball is perfect for increasing strength in your fingers, wrists, hands, forearms, biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
It’s great for training for sports like golf, tennis, squash, and mountain climbing, but is also perfect for musicians, guitarists, pianists, and drummers who want to increase their strength.
The fast you spin, the harder your muscles work, and the faster results you get! Buy today and see how spinning a ball can give you that exciting exercise you’ve been looking for!
- Exercise gadget for sports like golf, tennis, squash, cricket, badminton, baseball, bowling, basketball, motocross, mountain climbing, and more
- Increases strength in fingers, wrists, hands, forearms, biceps, triceps, ligaments, and shoulders
- Great for musicians, guitarists, pianists, and drummers
- Reach up to 12,000 R.P.M
- Generates between 1 and 30 pounds of resistance
- The faster you spin, the harder your muscles exercise
- Colour: Blue / green
- Material: ABS + PC
- Product dimensions (Dia. x H): 7.5 x 6.5cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H); 8 x 8 x 7cm
- Gross weight: 290g
- 1 x LED Wrist Ball W/ Speed Meter Counter
- 2 x Starting Ropes
- 1 x Manual