Why use Cranberry 50,000?
Cranberries have been shown to help maintain urinary tract and bladder health, and may help to relieve the pain and burning of cystitis.
This high-strength formula is made using CRAN-MAX® - a high-potency, extensively researched cranberry extract, along with pure, whole cranberry powder.
Having a proudly maintained quality assurance for over 30 years, Nutra-Life now operates from a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified manufacturing facility, purpose-built to meet exacting standards.
This ensures you are receiving a premium product that has been carefully tested to ensure maximum health benefits.
Supporting a healthy bladder and urinary tract
Assisting with urinary tract discomfort
Adults: Take 1 capsule a day with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Each Capsule Provides:
Cran-Max (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit ext. equiv. fresh 17gm
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit powder equiv. fresh 33gm
Also contains: Encapsulating aids.
Formulated without: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
2 x Nutra-Life(R) Cranberry 50000 Capsules 50s
- $4.99 - Targeted Overnight Delivery (Rural extra 2-3 days)
- Rural delivery costs $3.60 extra to your total shipping fee.
- This product is valid for combined shipping, please click here for more information
- Signature required service is available during the checkout process at an extra cost $0.20 per order.
At Crazysales.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
- This item has a 30-day return to base warranty.
- CrazySales will replace your product if it is found to be “dead on arrival” (DOA) at our cost.
- If you change your mind after the payment is confirmed, we will issue a store credit (less any shipping and handling fees) and the item can be returned to us at your cost. Items must be returned in "as new" condition with all packaging and accessories (including manuals).
- If your item is faulty, please contact us within the warrant period and we will assess your claim on a case-by-case basis and offer a replacement, full refund or store credit.
- Claims on items outside the 30-day return to base warranty will be considered on a case by case basis.
- For further information, visit our Returns Policy page