It morphs, moulds, and shapes! Use it for model making, craft, part fabrication, and repair of plastic objects. It’s great for prototyping and engineering, and can even be used in science, lab, and clinical applications. What is this versatile product? It’s polymorph.
Polymorph pellets are the next best thing in parts making. The commercial grade thermoplastic softens enough to be formed into any shape you need. Simply heat the bead in hot water or with a hair dryer until they turn clear and then effortlessly knead them together by hand. They harden at room temperature to form a tough plastic that can be drilled, sanded, or ground. Plus they’re reusable – simply re-heat and re-form again and again!
Buy today for an ingenious product that is sure to come in handy for all your plastic projects.
- Thermoplastic that softens enough to be formed into any shape at around 60 degrees Celsius
- Non-toxic, biodegradable polyester
- Ideal for small-scale modelling, part fabrication, repair of plastic objects, and rapid prototyping
- Head they beads in hot water until they turn clear then knead together by hand
- Reusable: simply re-heat and re-shape
- Material: PCL
- Melting Point: 58°C – 60°C
- Pellet diameter: approx. 3mm
- Gross weight: 500g
- A bag of Polymorph Pellets, Simple-Plastic, InstaMorph 500g