The one drill you need in your toolbox? The step drill of course! Let us explain…
For cooler running at the cutting edge, longer life, no chatter and increased tool efficiency a twist step drill with spiral flute is exactly what you need for your next drilling job.
The universal design features multiple sizes in one drill making it perfect for deburring and countersinking. The self-starting tip doesn’t need a pilot made first so you can immediately start working on stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, fibreglass, brass, copper, wood and plastic! Simply insert into a dill press or battery drill and you are ready to go!
For a more efficient, laser etched drill that far exceeds the competition you need look no further. Buy today and get working straight away!
- Multiple sizes in one drill
- Deburs and countersinks
- Works on stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, fibreglass, brass, copper, wood, and plastic
- The self starting tip doesn’t need a pilot hole
- Drill sheet metal without pulling in
- Great for enlarging holes
- Material: High-speed steel
- Diameters: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32mm
- Product dimensions (Dia. x L): 3.2 x 10.5cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 4 x 12cm
- Gross weight: 190g
PLEASE NOTE: Using cutting fluid will increase tool life especially with hard materials like stainless.
- 1 x Twist Step Drill Spiral Flute 4-32mm