Universal Kayak Roof Rack Carrier
Questions & Answers
Professional and amateur kayakers alike will benefit from the convenience that comes with transporting their craft in a safe and efficient manner.
This kayak carrier is designed to fit most roof rack cross bars for easy transportation of your kayak. All necessary fittings are supplied to allow quick and easy installation.
Professionally designed and ready for extreme wear and tear. Plus, the high quality construction ensures secure attachment of your kayak for long journeys.
Planning a trip but don't have enough space in your car? Buy your kayak roof rack carrier today and hit the water!
- Securely get your kayak from point A to B
- Universal fit – fitting almost all roof rack cross bars
- Supplied with T Bolt fitting, will fit oval shaped design crossbars with centre groove
- U clamp fitting included for square crossbar racks
- Heavy duty, durable thick rubber pads add protection for cargo
- Ultra lightweight, high quality construction
- Quick and easy to install
- Material: Iron + nylon
- Product dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 8.5 x 15cm
- Package dimensions (L x W x H): 29 x 8.5 x 36cm
- Gross weight: 2.8kg
- 4 x Racks
- 2 x Nylon Straps
- 2 x Nylon Straps with Shoulder Pads
- 16 x Screws
- 16 x Nuts
- 1 x Instruction
- $5.99 - North Island Targeted Overnight Delivery; South Island 2-3 days. (Rural extra 2-3 days)
- Rural delivery costs $3.60 extra to your total shipping fee.
- This product is valid for combined shipping, please click here for more information
- Signature required service is available during the checkout process at an extra cost $0.20 per order.
At Crazysales.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Importers Warranty: 3 Month Return to Base
Here at CrazySales we want to ensure that you feel at ease with any purchase that you make here on our website. The following terms and conditions apply to our 3 months return to base warranty:
Warranties do not cover:
- It is the buyers responsibility to arrange the return of the item
- Contact and approval must be obtained prior to returning any product purchased
- CrazySales will endeavour to replace or repair where possible. Refunds will only be offered in such a case where a replacement or repair is not viable
- In cases where returned items are tested as fully functional, the buyer will be liable for any additional shipping costs occured in returning and resending the item
- Warranties are non-transferable beyond the original buyer
- Warranty valid in New Zealand only
- Normal wear & tear
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed
- Neglect and careless storage
- Unauthorised repairs
© Copyright 2008-2017 CrazySales.co.nz, Qualimax Ltd. - Online Bargain Shopping
PO Box 302587, North Harbour, North Shore, New Zealand | Terms & Conditions