VGA to Video TV High Resolution Convertor
Questions & Answers
Connect your laptop/notebook computer to your television or project with this high resolution convertor.
VGA to Video and S-Video
Video and S-Video to VGA
- VGA Importation support 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600(up to85 Hz ), 1024 x 768(up to 75Hz) and 1280 x 1024(up to 60Hz)
- Resoulution in (640 x 480 / 800 x 600 / 1024 x 768 / 1280 x 1024 / 1440 x 900 / 1680 x 1050)
- facilitate cut over to the full compatibity of CRT and LCD monitor.
- Advanced scan improves technique
- Switched between 60HZ / 75HZ
- Clear and steady picture
- The AV/S can be connected to DVD/PDP/PS2
- Also suitable for game consoles
- 1 x VGA to Video Convertor
- 1 x S-video cable
- 1 x USB power cable
- 1 x VGA cable
- 1 x AV cable
- $4.99 - Targeted Overnight Delivery (Rural extra 2-3 days)
- Rural delivery costs $3.60 extra to your total shipping fee.
- Signature required service is available during the checkout process at an extra cost $0.20 per order.
At Crazysales.co.nz, we want to offer you the best shopping experience possible. We're here to help you in any way possible!
Importers Warranty: 3 Month Return to Base
Here at CrazySales we want to ensure that you feel at ease with any purchase that you make here on our website. The following terms and conditions apply to our 3 months return to base warranty:
Warranties do not cover:
- It is the buyers responsibility to arrange the return of the item
- Contact and approval must be obtained prior to returning any product purchased
- CrazySales will endeavour to replace or repair where possible. Refunds will only be offered in such a case where a replacement or repair is not viable
- In cases where returned items are tested as fully functional, the buyer will be liable for any additional shipping costs occured in returning and resending the item
- Warranties are non-transferable beyond the original buyer
- Warranty valid in New Zealand only
- Normal wear & tear
- Misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed
- Neglect and careless storage
- Unauthorised repairs
How is this adaptor powered please? (2011-08-21 22:04:11)
Hi, it is powered by a USB cable. (2011-08-22 17:33:07)
© Copyright 2008-2016 CrazySales.co.nz, Qualimax Ltd. - Online Bargain Shopping
PO Box 302587, North Harbour, North Shore, New Zealand | Terms & Conditions