Step up your backyard grilling and expand your al fresco menu with a kamado charcoal BBQ grill.
Quality dining in your own backyard is on the horizon with this quality grill. It's compact enough for even tight outdoor spaces, and perfect for having a BBQ or low and slow meal. Choose to grill your family favourites like a sirloin, roast a whole chook or go low and slow with a brisket or pulled pork. The compact unit won't take up much room and won't require a big clean-up either. It uses charcoal to barbecue, roast and bake, so you don't have to worry about that gas bottle!
Perfect for perching on the porch or fitting into the garage, the size and shape makes it easy to store. The ceramic construction allows flavour and moisture to be sealed in, creating that smoky taste your old barbecue just couldn't achieve. A kamado is made to heat up slowly but retain that heat well so it's fuel efficient. Its operation is perfect for slow-cooked delights, as well as your traditional grilled favourites.
The handy thermometer helps you to monitor the temperature for perfect charcoal cooking every time, while the lower door helps you to control the temperature with ease. A kamado's temperature won't fluctuate like other grills, so you can finally have those summer delicacies you've been dreaming of. While the inside of your kamado is great at heating up, the grill body is made using heat-resistant ceramics, so you can avoid burns and have some extra peace of mind about your kids or guests wandering near the grill. When your delicacy is done, lift the lid slowly - it'll be hot in there!
You'll receive a bonus accessory kit including a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover.
Take your cooking to a new level this summer season and become a kamado grill master!
Kamado BBQ Features:
- The grill body is constructed from heat resistant refractory ceramics
- Cast iron air regulator to set the temperature
- Lower door to control the air temperature
- Thermometer to measure the internal temperature
- Heats and grills with charcoal
- Extremely fuel efficient for low and slow cooking
- Great for slow cooking beef brisket and pork belly
- The construction seals in moisture and flavour
- Compact size for easy storage
- Takes time to effectively heat up and cool down
Kamado BBQ Specifications: