Perfect for any season, this irresistible addition is made from Canadian red cedar, features built-in seats and a ladder. The wood finish gives it a unique alpine look that turns your backyard into a luxury retreat.
Wamed by its own fire, this sustainable spot won't make an impact on your electricity usage. Sit by the crackling flames and unwind in peace and privacy. With bench seats, a cover, ladder and fireplace included, this set has all the quality elements included to create a spectacular set-up. Savour a soak in any season and see how it's natural features and woody tone add an eye-catching element to your outdoor space.
Make your home the best kind of hideaway and treat your family with the Living Culture hot tub today.
Assembly is included for main city centres only, an RD surcharge may apply.
- Professional assembly included
- Made from Canadian red cedar
- Built-in bench seats
- Includes stainless wood burner and chimney
- Ladder for easy access
- No electricity required - the water is heated via the gravity fed wetback wood burner included
- Beautiful natural materials to create a luxurious and eye-catching addition to your outdoor space
- Soak with family and friends in any season
- Includes protective cover for the insulated tub cover
- Suitable for 4-6 people
- Material: Canada Red Cedar, stainless steel, PVC pipes
- External Size: Diameter: 180cm x Height: 90cm
- Internal Size: Diameter: 180cm x Height: 78cm
- Bench size: Width: 26cm x 36cm
- Wood Thickness: 3.7cm (approximately)
- Heat up time: 2 hours
- Package Dimensions: 190cm x 115cm x 109cm
- Packaging: In wooden crate
- Capacity: 4 - 6 people
- Gross Weight: 325kg
- 1 x Hot Tub
- 1 x Wood burner & chimney
- 1 x Insulated tub cover
- 1 x Stairs
- 1 x Installation guide
How to heat the water in the tub:
Finance options available in store.
- Start a fire in the stove using logs crossed over each other
- Initially the air flow should be completely open to maximise the air flow into the fire
- Use more wood to speed up the heating progress
- If the water gets too hot, reduce the airflow to decrease the water temperature