Whether you're pining for a steak, kebab, low-and-slow brisket, or a delectable homemade pizza, this charcoal grill can make the delicious happen!
A kamado grill uses charcoal to heat and cook your classic barbecue favourites, and low and slow mains, or use the upper door and pizza stone to make your pizza creations too! This grill has a compact curved shape that's great for fitting into smaller outdoor spaces, and perfect for creating an al fresco meal that's sure to impress too. Weighing in at an impressive 90kg, it can handle your meaty favourites. Standing on sturdy legs with wheels, moving your kamado to a convenient spot is simple.
Tell the gas bottle to go, because charcoal is the name of the game with a kamado. The ceramic construction allows flavour and moisture to be sealed in, creating that smoky taste your old barbecue just couldn't achieve. A kamado is made to heat up slowly but retain that heat well so it's fuel efficient. Cooking those homemade pizzas happens in a flash using the easy upper access door.
A kamado's operation is also perfect for slow-cooked delights like brisket and pulled pork, as well as your classic steak or chicken too. Featuring handy flip-down wood sides, you can rest your utensils and meat right next to you so you don't have to leave your post at all.
The handy thermometer helps you to monitor the temperature for perfect charcoal cooking every time, while the lower door helps you to control the temperature with ease. A kamado's temperature won't fluctuate like other grills, so you can finally have those summer delicacies you've been dreaming of. While the inside of your kamado is great at heating up, the grill body is made using heat-resistant ceramics, so you can avoid burns and have some extra peace of mind about your kids or guests wandering near the grill. When your delicacy is done, lift the lid slowly - it'll be hot in there!
You'll receive a bonus accessory kit including a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover.
Turn your garden into the ultimate outdoor kitchen with a kamado charcoal pizza grill!
Kamado BBQ Features:
- The grill body is constructed from heat resistant refractory ceramics
- Cast iron air regulator to set the temperature
- Lower door to control the air temperature
- Thermometer to measure the internal temperature
- Stainless steel cooking grate
- Heats and grills with charcoal
- Includes a pizza stone and features an upper door for easy pizza grilling
Kamado BBQ Specifications:
Accessory Pack Features:
- Diameter of the cooking grill: 46.7 cm / 18.4"
- Matching accessories: fire ring, cast iron charcoal grate, fire box, iron trolley with 4 wheels, stainless steel cooking grill, elevator, pizza stone, heat deflector
- Colour: Black
- Material: ceramics
- Product Dimensions (W x H): 1263 x 1164mm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): Carton A: 65 x 63.5 x 77.5cm, Carton B: 55 x 51 x 15cm
- Gross weight: 90kg
Accessory Pack Specifications:
- Includes a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover
- The grill expander sits on top of the grill grate offering you another level of grilling potential
- A grill gripper helps you to avoid mess and burns when shifting or moving your BBQ grate
- The ash tool can remove ash and adjust hot coals while you cook
- The rain cover offers your Kamado protection from the elements
- Created to fit the 21 inch Kamado pizza grill
Finance options available in store.
- Suitable for a 21 inch Kamado pizza grill
- Package includes: a grill expander, a grill gripper, ash tool and rain cover
- Rain cover: colour: black, material: oxford fabric, diameter: 80cm, height: 90cm, weight: 1.3kg
- Ash tool: material: iron, length: 46cm, weight: 0.2kg
- Grill gripper: material: carbon steel, dimensions (L x W x H): 19.5 x 4.5 x 3cm, weight: 0.2kg
- Grill expander: material: 304 stainless steel, dimensions: 39.5 x 33 x 10.7cm, weight: 1.3kg
- Package Dimensions (L x W X H): 42 x 36 x 11cm
- Gross Weight: 3.3kg