A match made in backyard heaven. Elevate your outdoor living space with an aluminium pergola and we’ll throw in a corten steel fire pit!
The 3.6 x 4m white aluminium pergola provides reliable shade and protection from the sun, creating an outdoor entertaining area for you to enjoy with family & guests. Control the sun and breeze with the easy to use manual louvre function. You can construct yours on a porch, patio or around the pool, just ensure you have a solid base to fix the pergola in place. A louvre roof system transforms your outdoor space into a multi-use area, with covering and protection on hand. The sleek design creates a beautiful and functional addition to your garden.
Included with your purchase is the beautiful square corten steel fire pit. The compact size suits almost any outdoor space and is ideal for keeping warm on cooler evenings, or roasting marshmallows with the kids! Made from Corten steel, a weathering steel that develops a rust patina. This industrial looking material is both durable and dynamic in appearance, exhibiting a sense of multi-dimensional layers of deep copper and bronze hues.
Turn your backyard into an entertainer's paradise with a gorgeous aluminium louvre system and we’ll add a corten steel fire pit. Available for a limited time only!
3.6 x 4m White Aluminium Pergola
- Won the German Red Dot Design Award
- Integrated gutters and internal downpipes
- Louvre roof shutters can be opened and closed manually to provide shade and shelter
- Durable aluminium design
- Easy operation that allows you to tilt the louvres
- Classic white tone to suit any outdoor space
- Includes Dynabolts for concrete installation
- 3-year warranty
- Colour: White
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium (Aluminium Grade: 6063-T5)
- Tilt range: 114 degrees
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.6 x 4 x 2.5cm
- Alu. leg pole: 111 x 111 x 1.3mm
- Alu. horizontal pole: 140 x 50 x 1.3mm
- Louvre fins: 173 x 30 x 1.3mm
- Packing: 4 cartons/set
- Carton Size: 394 x 28 x 17cm - 1ctn / 278 x 26 x 23.5cm - 1ctn / 361 x 39 x 18.5cm - 2ctns
- Gross Weight: 210kg
*NOTE: We recommend professional installation. For your safety, please do not make any alterations to the system - any adjustments will void your warranty. If you require further information regarding building and installation, please email us
**Install must be on a suitable substrate surface, ie. concrete to a depth of 100mm or a timber deck
- The louvre system is a non-permanent structure and the warranty does not cover changes, fading or damage caused by weather conditions (including heavy rain or wind, heat from BBQs and heaters). The warranty also does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident or negligence. Installation instructions MUST be followed closely as damage caused by not following the instructions voids your warranty.
- Warranty covers domestic use only and excludes commercial use.
Square Corten Steel Fire Pit
- Suitable for charcoal and wood
- Compact design to suit almost any space
- Corten steel is a durable weathering steel that develops a rich rust patina
- Corten steel is made from recycled content and is 100% recyclable
Material: Corten Steel (0.3mm)
Package Dimensions: 550 x 550 x 420mm
Attention: When you put the fire bowl outside, moisture and/or rain will quickly create a first corrosion layer. The manufacturer often supplies the fire dishes with a recognizable corrosion layer, but it also happens that the steel is still even and the first "rust formation" has yet to occur. But don't worry, this happens quickly.
Finance options available in store.