Create a luxurious outdoor living space with the dual zone aluminium louvre roof system.
Entertain outdoors all year round with protection from the summer sun and winter showers. With the dual zone louvre roof, you can easily control the two roof sections separately using the two manual hand cranks. Cast shade on one side while soaking up the sun’s rays on the other. The dual zone roof system transforms your outdoor space into a multi-use area.
The powder-coated aluminium construction is ideal for use by the coast or on the farm. Able to withstand winds of up to 120km/h, the solid structure is a beautiful and functional addition to your backyard. Finished in a classic charcoal hue, it’s sleek, stylish and easy to operate. Securely mount your louvre roof system to your porch patio or pool area and instantly expand your entertaining space.
Savour your outdoor space no matter the season, purchase your dual zone louvre system today.
For more important on our installation options, please get in touch with our team today.
- Create an all-weather outdoor entertaining space
- Dual zone, adjustable louvre roof sections
- New dual zone design allows flexibility for ventilation, shade, light and weather protection
- Louvre roof shutters can be open and closed with two manual hand cranks
- Integrated gutters and internal downpipes
- Construct the system to your porch, patio or pool area
- Powder-coated aluminium structure
- Water and wind resistant features
- Easy manual operation that allows you to tilt the louvres from closed to 90 degrees
- Extend your living space into the outdoors
- Professional advice is recommended before installation
- Wind resistance - up to 120 km/h
- Colour: Charcoal
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium
- Aluminium Grade: 6063-T5
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 4 x 2.5m
- Alu Leg Pole: 120 x 120 x 1.4mm
- Beam (manual): 150 x 62 x 1.5mm / 150 x 40 x 1.5mm
- Gutter: 65 x 56 x 1.5mm
- Louvre Fins: 135 x 30 x 1.2mm (double layer)
- Operation: Manual with Hand Crank
- Packing: 6 cartons/set
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 389 x 34 x 20cm - 1ctn / 196 x 33 x 38cm - 4ctns / 278 x 31 x 26cm - 1ctn
- Gross Weight: 280kg
- Packaging Material: Carton
- Allow at least 8cm clearance above the frame for when louvres are fully open
- Tilt range: 90 degrees
- Wind Rating: 120 km/h
*NOTE: We recommend professional installation of your louvre system. For your safety, please do not make any alterations to the system - any adjustments will void your warranty. If you require further information regarding building and installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1x 4x4m Dual Zone Louvre Roof Pergola - Charcoal
- 1x Instruction Manual
The louvre system is a non-permanent structure and the warranty does not cover changes, fading or damage caused by weather conditions (including heavy rain or wind, heat from BBQs and heaters). The warranty also does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident or negligence. Installation instructions MUST be followed closely as damage caused by not following the instructions voids your warranty.
Warranty covers domestic use only and excludes commercial use.
View in our showroom at 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland
Finance options available in store.