Failing to clean your flue can lead to two main problems: a chimney fire, or an inefficient heater. That's not what you need when you're trying to warm up.
Burning fires in a chimney leads to the accumulation of soot and creosote, a flammable, sticky substance that can cause chimney fires if it's not removed. You'll scrape loose great gobs, which will fall into the cloth or bucket that you've cleverly put in the fire place below.
Specially designed for the home handyman, Buy Now and be prepared for next winter!
- Essential weapon in the battle against accumulations of creosote deposits
- Suitable for cleaning the modern fire flue
- Do it yourself and save money
- Extra rods available for longer flues - easily joined together by a spring loaded clip
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (L x W): 405 x 15cm
- 3 x Rods - 1350mm in length
- 1 x Brush - 150mm wide
- 1 x Instructions
You should make sure that the fireplace is completely extinguished before you start. It is recommended that you completely cover the area with a cloth or close the door (if applicable) before beginning to contain the mess.