Our Living Culture Louvre is a market leading solution allowing you to maximise your outdoor living space year round.
Expand your living spaces into your outdoor oasis with the aluminium louvre roof system. Create seamless and stylish indoor-outdoor flow your guests will love.
Dine and relax outdoors while enjoying the breeze, and staying out of the summer sun. With a louvre roof, you can easily control just how much of the sun's rays you'll be soaking up. A louvre roof system transforms your outdoor space into a multi-use area, with covering and protection available in sun or showers. The sleek construction creates a beautiful and functional addition to your garden.
With an architectural style, it has a versatile appearance to suit any style of outdoor space. Securely mount your louvre system to your porch, patio or pool area. It's ideal for extending your dining and entertaining space into the outdoors. Your living area will instantly grow as you fully enjoy your patio, manually adjusting the louvres to suit you and the weather. Finished in classic charcoal, it's sleek, striking and easy to operate.
Curate an outdoor space you want to escape to with the Living Culture louvre roof system.
**Install must be on a suitable substrate surface. Main Centres only.
We recommend seeking professional advice before installation
- Won the German Red Dot Design Award
- Integrated gutters and internal downpipes
- Louvre roof shutters can be opened and closed manually to provide shade and shelter
- Construct the system on your porch, patio or pool area
- Durable aluminium design
- Easy operation that allows you to tilt the louvres
- Classic charcoal hue to suit any outdoor space
- Extend your living space into the outdoors
- The perfect protection for outdoor entertaining and enjoying your backyard in comfort
- Includes Dynabolts for concrete installation
- 3-year warranty
*NOTE: We recommend professional installation of your louvre system. For your safety, please do not make any alterations to the system - any adjustments will void your warranty. If you require further information regarding building and installation, please email us at email@example.com
- Colour: Charcoal
- Material: Powder Coated Aluminium (Aluminium Grade: 6063-T5)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 3 x 6 x 2.5m
- Carton Size (5 cartons): 336x41x17cm-1ctn/ 255x37x23.5cm-1ctn/304x40x19cm-3ctns
- Gross Weight: 292kg
- Alu leg pole: 111 x 111 x 1.3mm
- Alu. horizontal pole: 140 x 50 x 1.3mm
- Louvre fins: 173 x 30 x 1.3mm
- Tilt range: 114 degrees
- Allow at least 8cm clearance above the frame for when louvres are fully open
**Install must be on a suitable substrate surface.
The louvre system is a non-permanent structure and the warranty does not cover changes, fading or damage caused by weather conditions (including heavy rain or wind, heat from BBQs and heaters). The warranty also does not cover damage caused by misuse, accident or negligence. Installation instructions MUST be followed closely as damage caused by not following the instructions voids your warranty.
Warranty covers domestic use only and excludes commercial use.
Available to view in our Auckland showroom - 139 Wairau Road, Wairau Valley
Finance options available in store.