Transform your garden area into an inspired outdoor living space with the aluminium louvre system.
Move seamlessly from your home into the outdoors as you relax and entertain. Set up chairs to enjoy the breeze out of the sun, or create a base for your backyard entertaining. With a louvre roof, you can easily control just how much of the sun's rays you'll be soaking up. A louvre roof system transforms your outdoor space into a multi-use area, with covering and protection available sun or rain. The louvre will create a beautiful and functional addition to your garden.
With an architectural style, it has a versatile appearance to suit any style of outdoor space. Securely mount your louvre system to your porch, patio or pool area. It's ideal for extending your dining and entertaining space into the outdoors. Your living area will instantly grow as you fully enjoy your patio, manually adjusting the louvres to suit you and the weather. Finished in a classic white, it's sleek, stylish and easy to operate.
Savour your outdoor space no matter the season, purchase your modern louvre system today.
*Dimensions may vary from product shown. We recommend seeking professional advice before installation
- Won the German Red Dot Design Award
- Integrated gutters and internal downpipes
- Louvre roof shutters can be opened and closed manually to provide shade and shelter
- Construct the system on your porch, patio or pool area
- Durable aluminium design
- Easy operation that allows you to tilt the louvres
- Classic white tone to suit any outdoor space
- Extend your living space into the outdoors
- The perfect protection for outdoor entertaining and enjoying your backyard in comfort
- Savour weather protection in your garden space
- Includes Dynabolts for concrete installation
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 3 x 3 x 2.5m
- Packing: 4 cartons/set
- Carton Size: 303,5 x 29 x 17cm - 1 ctn / 278 x 26 x 23.5cm - 1 ctn / 304 x 32 x 19 - 2 ctns
- Gross Weight: 164kg
- Alu leg pole: 111 x 111 x 1.3mm
- Alu. horizontal pole: 140 x 50 x 1.3mm
- Steel louvres: 173 x 30 x 1.3mm
- Tilt range: 114 degrees
- Allow at least 8cm clearance above the frame for when louvres are fully open