A perfect companion for days by the pool, reading in the garden or watching a movie inside. The curvaceous bean bag offers the ultimate relaxation experience for every season!
This unique ergonomic curved bean bag design is comfortable and supportive. Made using Olefin, a durable and breathable fabric, it’s a soft, lightweight and extremely enduring material for use both indoors or outdoors. Simply add beans (not included) to the lounger via the concealed zipper.
The luxury curved bean bag lounger is perfect for relaxing on your patio or balcony, under your favourite tree in the garden, or by the pool. During the cooler months bring indoors for lounging by the fireplace or watching movies in the living room.
The bonus feature of an attachable pillow headrest ensures you can lounge in ultimate comfort. Plus the two inbuilt pockets provide space for your phone, headphones, snacks, sunblock, sunglasses - or whatever else you need while taking a minute for some much needed R&R. And we can’t forget the two handles that make moving and storing your bean bag hassle free!
Chase the rays around your backyard with the luxurious support and comfort of a bean bag lounger!
- Ergonomic curved lounger design
- Comfortable and supportive
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Mould, mildew and water resistant
- UV and fade resistant
- Durable, breathable fabric
- Double handles for easy movability
- Two pockets perfect for phone, sunscreen, sunglasses or snacks while lounging
- Attachable pillow headrest
- Perfect for lounging on the deck, under a tree in the garden or by the pool
- Easy to fill with anti-spill system (beans not included*)
- Spot clean with soapy water
- Colour: Beige + White Stripe
- Fabric: 100% Olefin
- Size: 70 x 170 x 65cm
- Bean Requirements: 500 litres
- Zipper Opening: 50cm
- Packaging Material: Carton
Important cleaning and maintenance instructions to ensure the longevity of your bean bag:
- 1x Luxury Curved Bean Bag Lounger
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Spot clean with warm soapy water and a soft brush or sponge. When not in use or during cooler seasons, we recommend storing the bean bag indoors/a protected area that is out of direct sunlight and natural elements (rain/debris).
beans and inner bean bag liner are not included.