You won’t need to go far to find your tranquil escape. The Meadow Log Cabin is your chance to create a peaceful space just a stone’s throw away from home.
The Meadow Log Cabin is the ultimate solution for an external office space, studio, sleepout or guesthouse for visiting family. It offers extra space, seclusion and privacy on your very own section. It’s a helpful and stylish option for your home or holiday property.
The tough parts are taken care of with all pieces cut to size and included in the kit. The cabin features doors and windows to create a truly homey feel. They’ll let in natural light so you can work, relax and craft in comfort. The doors and windows are double-glazed, and strong stainless steel hardware is included, so you start preparing the cabin's interior.
Made from durable spruce, pine and fir wood, the walls are a sturdy 36mm thick so you’ll feel safe and securely out of the elements. The tongue and groove construction ensures the cabin is durable and stable. Each component joins to another to prevent the wood from warping in the outdoors. The timber has been heat-treated, leaving it up to you to stain or paint it in the shade you love.
Build yours on a flat level surface to ensure correct installation on your section. Your kit includes the foundation framing to ensure your cabin is elevated above ground level.
Furnish yours with a bed, desk, shelving or sofa and bask in all the extra room it has to offer.
Expand your garden’s potential with the Meadow Log Cabin - secure yours today!
With any annex being added to your property, we suggest you engage professional advice regarding consent requirements in relation to this product.
- Constructed from heat-treated SPF (spruce, pine & fir)
- Double-glazed glass doors and window included
- Arrives unfinished - choose to stain or paint yours after completion
- Tongue and groove construction for durability and stability
- Each component joins to another to prevent warping
- Doors to let in plenty of natural light
- Roof asphalt shingles included
- 36mm walls to maintain temperature
- Stainless steel hardware
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Colour: Natural
- Material: SPF (spruce, pine & fir)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.6 x 2.7 × (H) 3.12m
- Gross weight: 1200kg
- Side Wall Height: 2.176m
- Floor Area: 10.8sqms
- Roof Thickness:18mm
- Floor Thickness: 18mm
- Wall Thickness: 36mm
- Floor Beam: 38 x 45mm
- Roof Material: waterproof asphalt shingles
- Package Contents: roof, roof beams, walls, floor, floor beam, door, window, asphalt shingles, lock & key, instructions
Your cabin’s foundation needs to be completely level and rectangular to ensure its longevity and quality.
We recommend the floor is a minimum of 50mm off the ground. Please paint the underside of the flooring and joists, and make sure you allow for enough airflow underneath the cabin.
Your cabin’s site needs to be leveled and compacted to minimise movement once built. It is recommended you use strip/spot foundations, a concrete foundation or a bed of pavers.
If you are unsure about creating a foundation or building the cabin, please consult a professional.
Finance options available in store.