The Stair Rover is a longboard that has an entire extra set of wheels that makes it super easy to ride down stairs. Perfect for urban riding, the Stair Rover features a total of 8 wheels that are attached to flexible v-frames that swivel up and down separately from one another, plus the thermoplastic chassis was engineered with shock absorbers to make it a nice soft ride while riding down stairs or even while just hitting a bump.
No longer will you need to stop before a set of stairs and walk down them only to continue longboarding at the bottom, nor will you break an arm every time you attempt some stairs on a regular longboard. The Stair Rover will transport you safely from the top of the stairs to the bottom, although there are certainly no guarantees, as you still have to somewhat know what the hell you're doing and have just a little bit of grace and balance to make it safely to the bottom of the stairs.
The longboard that goes down stairs is made with custom 50-degree trucks for easy turning, a ply maple wood deck with a handle for easy carrying back up stairs, comes with 8 super high rebounce wheels.
- Shock Absorbers for Enjoyable Ride.
- Ply Maple Deck with Handle for Easy Carrying
- Custom 50 Degree Aluminium Trucks
- Heavy Duty and Flexible V-Frames
- 8 Wheels for More Turning
- All Terrain Longboard
- Color: Black
- Material: Maple wood deck + Aluminium Alloy + Plastic
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 78 x 25 x 13cm
- Package Dimension (L x W x H) :81 x 26 x 14cm
- Gross Weight: 5.6kg
- 1 x Stair Rover Longboard
- 1 x Maintenance Tools