If you’ve ever wished your home had a handy part two, extend your hosting potential with the welcoming Zawn Log Cabin.
Create a home office, guesthouse, studio or sleepout using this beautiful dwelling. Compact enough to be added to your backyard, but spacious enough to give you and your family options for expanding. The perfect solution for guests coming to stay, a teen who needs space, or anyone in need of a work-from-home haven. The tough parts are taken care of with all pieces cut to size and included in the kit. The cabin features doors and windows to create a truly homey feel. They’ll let in natural light so you can work, relax and craft in comfort.
Made from hardy kiln-dried Russian pine, the walls are a sturdy 47mm thick so you’ll feel safe and sheltered inside. The tongue and groove construction ensures the cabin is durable and stable. Each component joins to another to prevent the wood from warping in the elements. The timber has been heat-treated, leaving it up to you to stain or paint it in any way you like it.
Build yours on a flat level surface to ensure correct installation on your section.Your kit includes the foundation framing to ensure your cabin is elevated above ground level.
Furnish yours with a bed, desk, shelving or sofa and bask in all the extra room it has to offer.
Have a superb second space to suit your ever-growing requirements. Bring the Zawn Wooden Cabin into your backyard - order yours today!
With any annex being added to your property, we suggest you engage professional advice regarding consent requirements in relation to this product.
- Constructed from heat-treated Russian Pine
- Double-glazed glass doors and windows included
- Arrives unfinished - choose to stain or paint yours after completion
- Tongue and groove construction for durability and stability
- Each component joins to another to prevent warping
- Doors and windows to let in plenty of natural light
- Roof asphalt shingles included
- Thick 47mm walls for natural insulation
- Stainless steel hardware
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Russian pine
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.3 × 3.8 × (H) 2.7m
- Gross weight: 2080kg
- Side Wall Height: 2.16m
- Floor Area: 20.14sqms
- Roof Thickness:18mm
- Floor Thickness: 18mm
- Wall Thickness: 47mm
- Floor Beam: 47 x 143mm
- Roof Material: waterproof asphalt shingles
- Package Contents: roof, roof beams, walls, floor, floor beam, door, window, asphalt shingles, lock & key, instructions
Your cabin’s foundation needs to be completely level and rectangular to ensure its longevity and quality.
We recommend the floor is a minimum of 50mm off the ground. Please paint the underside of the flooring and joists, and make sure you allow for enough airflow underneath the cabin.
Your cabin’s site needs to be leveled and compacted to minimise movement once built. It is recommended you use strip/spot foundations, a concrete foundation or a bed of pavers.
If you are unsure about creating a foundation or building the cabin, please consult a professional.
Finance options available in store.