Last updated: Wednesday 28 August 12:00 pm
Alert Level 2 Update
The team at Crazy Sales would like to thank our customers for working alongside us during Level 3, making contactless pick-up as smooth and safe as possible.
As we head into Alert Level 2 from midnight Sunday 30 August, we’re updating our process to ensure safe pick-ups and easy shopping for our customers.
To continue supporting our team, customers and community, we will be following all Level 2 guidelines. Our pick-up procedures will include social distancing and tracing records to ensure you can access our products in a safe way for both you and our team.
Our regular delivery options remain available online. Please note that couriers may still be experiencing higher volumes for delivery, so it could take a little longer to receive your products. Please be patient and rest assured that your package is on the way.
If you are planning to purchase products for pick-up from Crazy Sales, please work alongside us and follow the guidelines below:
- If you are sick or have symptoms, stay home. Let our team know via phone or email and we can hold your purchases until it is safe for pick-up.
- Keep at least 2 metres apart from other customers and staff.
- Please fill out our contact tracing records.
- OR scan the NZ COVID Tracer QR code we have displayed.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged.
Please act safely and enjoy shopping with us at Crazy Sales. As always, we appreciate your cooperation.
Keep safe and stay well.
- CrazySale NZ